Thursday, August 26, 2010

Sweet Sam Elliot Dreams

Good Night MtnBarb, Sleep Tight.
It's cuz I love you Barb... think he's looking for a tumbleweed in this picture?


I'm thinking about a post for tomorrow.... so... do you want to know how I lost 73.5 lbs in 10 months without trying/dieting?

It's nothing new. Nothing you haven't heard before, and of course it's "trippy" & "weird" like me....but I'll tell you if you want to know.. and even show the before and after shots... went and looked them up... scary.. I swear I was a reverse anorexic...

I was like an anorexic in that we both saw fat people in the mirror, but I really was fat! I was always SO surprised when I saw myself in either a mirror or picture cause I was convinced I was just average sized...Like they say de-nile isn't just a river in Egypt...

Let me know if you're up for the weirdness and I'll attach it to a tumbleweed tomorrow and send it to ya.

Angels on your dreams..
Prairie Girl

5 comments:

  1. Post away girl! Love the pic of Sam, he can come to my house anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a silly tease!! I want to know the damn story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to hear the story, too.

    I'm enjoying your writing, you have a talent for involving the reader in what you are sharing.

    TeresaL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I'm working on it... trying to make it not so "all over the place" and at least... understandable...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never known you to be so cruel!! lol How do I explain to the DH why I was moaning for "Sam" all night?? Please write on and don't forget the pics.

    ReplyDelete