Thursday, January 6, 2011

Greetings From Grouchville


 I try to only write when I’m “up”… even when telling you about how “down” I was. I wait until I’m feeling better to tell you… but this funk has gone on for a week now.... If I’m ever gonna write again I’m going to have to start where I am…Here… in Grouchville…

I have two visuals for you… first…. the dance number Marilyn Monroe does in “Diamond Are A Girls Best Friend”… remember it? Her dancing up and down rows of men? Well… that’s been me… well sort of.. most of it’s done cyber-ly so there hasn’t been too much actual dancing…lol..
See, back in September my mom made me (really, MADE me) put up an online dating profile on the web.. she paid for it (several actually). That’s how I met the first cowboy I told you about, the one with the bulls, as well as the others since.. Yes, I have much to tell you…

But first back to why I’m in Grouchville… Think of me as Marilyn… dancing around, and all sorts of cowboys dancing around me… texting, calling, emailing, even coming to meet the family and show me a good time…. Can you see it?....

AAAAARRRRRHHHHHHH!!!!

My feet hurt.. my dress rubs… and if one more asshole pinches me on the butt I’m going to become a lesbian. I would say become celibate but that pains me since I just started loving s-e-x. Well….real butt pinching would not be bad.. What’s pissing me off is how mutable, inconsistent and IRRITATING men are. It’s making me want to SCREAM!

I want to tell you about this energy stuff… its freaky but I’m too “low” energy to even talk about it right now!!!

I don’t have all the answers to how energy works, and I may never perfect the use of it…. to get my drift here’s your second visual…

Remember the old TV series Bewitched? The main character had an Aunt Clara who was also a witch, but when she tried to do “spells” she’d end up turning a child into a goat instead of conjuring a bowl of cereal for their breakfast… She’d then have to work to undo it….

That’s me… I got some powers I have not yet mastered... And NOW I’m surrounded by GOATS!!! Oh for the love of goose-grease!

I’ve had days this week where I think I may really swear off men… I feel so foolish for being so publicly, hopefully romantic… EEK! It seems I’m really no better than the Other Woman with her blathering on about the Golf Pro for all those months… One more reminder to be careful whom I judge huh?

I’m gonna tell you about the Cowboys In Cyberspace soon… I promise… even if I have to write it from the nunnery (do they take non-Catholics?) In the meantime I’ll leave you with pictures from this prairie…

 Think ole Sam is out there somewhere lookin for me?.... I'm havin my doubts... but the possibility might keep me riding on a while longer.... maybe...

I love and appreciate you….
Angels on your bodies.
Prairie Girl.

2 comments:

  1. Everyone is intitled to be grouchy once in a while. With all you've done and put up with in the months, you've good reason. As for the men, they never change! lol Gotta take the good with the bad. Try pinching their butts once in a while. It shocks them! lol And yes, good old Sam is out there looking for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate you so much Barb... I hope you are right about Sam...Oooh did you hear that?... I'm back! Yee haw... to borrow from the boys in Texas...lol

    ReplyDelete